Summerfield Services is always looking for talented individuals. We are a local company that truly values our employees. Please look through our current available positions. If you would like to apply or learn more about a position, please submit an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you have an interest in Commercial Real Estate?
Are you driven, disciplined, and competitive?
Are you interested in the opportunity to make a substantial income?
If your answer to the above questions is yes, we would like to speak with you.
Summerfield Commercial is a local real estate brokerage firm who is looking for recent or upcoming graduates interested in a career in commercial real estate.
We offer excellent support programs and training to help maximize the probability of your success, including training in property management to help supplement your income as you establish your career.
– Real estate or sales experience a plus but not necessary
– Undergraduate degree (a must if you have no sales experience)
– Washington State Real Estate license to be obtained during the first 4 weeks from start date
Please send a cover letter and resume to apply.
Are you a qualified apartment maintenance technician? We are looking for qualified maintenance technicians to join our dynamic team!
Consider joining us if you are a team player who has good initiative, a strong work ethic, good communication skills and attention to detail with at least 2 years of apartment maintenance experience.
Put your experience in apartment turnovers, painting, appliance repair and troubleshooting, basic plumbing and electrical repairs to work for a company that values integrity, loyalty and reliability!
This is a full-time, hourly position with wages DOE.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to manage emergency tenant requests on a rotating basis
- Ability to complete quality work on a tight schedule
- Your own hand tools
- Professional appearance and conduct
- No criminal history whatsoever
Hourly wage plus benefits – DOE